We have been using this one on our kids for years…
- 3 ply (unbleached) paper hand towels (must be 3 ply and not break up in water)
- 2 slightly heaped tablespoons Raw Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Lime, squeezed
- 1- 1.5 cup of Water, off the boil/ cooling
- Boil water for 10 minutes or so dependent on the quality of your town water. Preferably, use mineral water or reverse osmosis water.
- While the water is cooling, drop in the two tablespoons of Virgin Coconut oil and stir.
- While water is spiraling, squeeze in the lime .
- Keep stirring until the oil droplets have reduced to a smaller size.
- Take your roll of paper towels and unroll the desired amount
- Arrange into a sterilized glass masons jar with a airtight seal so they can be lifted out unhindered
- Pour in the liquid mixture
There you have it. Nice and simple. Even better it is completely non-toxic and if you can find an organic paper towel, you also have some nappy wipes for Baby that are completely Organic. Have Fun!