Looking for a boost before a workout?
- 2 whole Organic Oranges, Squeezed
- 1 cup of Purified Water, pH at 8 (assumed)
- 10- 20ml (1/2 – 1 teaspoon) of Seaweed Extract (Get a Pure Source — watch out for fake supplements)
- Add it all together. Test the pH. Ideal nutrient intake is around pH 6-6.5. Remember that healthy skin pH is around 5.5. Note: the tap water or purified water that you are using will determine the amount of seaweed extract you will need to buffer the acidic Orange/Water Solution.
- Drink the drink.
- Go wild in a pH-neutralized state
Seaweed is a natural, alkaline source full of Omegas; combined with Orange juice, diluted by water, provides you with ALL THAT YOU NEED! Electrolytes, Vitamins and NATURAL sugars… in a pH stable solution that is 100% Organic and 100% Non-Carcinogenic.
You will never need another sports energy drink laden with Petri dishes full of synthesized “Amino Acids” ever again.
|Principle||Nutrient Value||Percentage of RDA|
|Total Fat||0.30 g||0.5%|
|Dietary Fiber||2.50 g||6%|
|Pantothenic acid||0.250 mg||5%|
|Vitamin C||48.5 mg||81%|
|Vitamin A||230 IU||8%|