Strawberry Banana Milkshakes
Smooth, creamy thick strawberry milkshakes made from only 3 healthy ingredients.
- 3 large bananas, peeled, cut into chunks, & frozen
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk (or regular milk)
- 8 medium strawberries, sliced in half
- Make sure you have a strong, powerful blender that will blend up the frozen banana. I like this Ninja or this Vitamix.
- Blend the frozen banana chunks and milk together until thick, creamy, and smooth – about 4 minutes. Scrape down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add the strawberries and continue to blend until smooth.
I make it at home all the time. Peel your brown spotty bananas, chop them up, freeze the chunks, and blend them. Boom! Healthy 1 ingredient vegan vanilla soft serve. ↓
This frozen banana whip is the base for my strawberry banana milkshakes. I make these fruity milkshakes all the time. They’re one of my favorite afternoon snacks, especially when all I want is something sweet and refreshing. Sometimes I add different fruits to the banana base, but it’s usually strawberry. I like pink drinks.