CAMP BABY, purveyors of all natural things, care for comfort. Not only do we want your life to be more comfortable in every way possible, we want you to enjoy making your childrens’ lives more comfortable also. The “ibiza” Portable Day Bed for Adults and Toddlers
Minimalism is based on a single guiding principle: That simplicity and beauty are often one and the same. These glass-made vessels embrace that notion on every level, offering a stylish, eco-friendly alternative to disposable bottles and BPA-heavy plastics. Made with simple glass and food-grade silicone, these bottles are a welcome departure from the excesses of a disposable world. A 1.25 inch opening enables spill-free sipping, while a range of brilliant colors lets you rep your personal style. Best of all, a portion of each sale goes to charities like the Obakki Foundation, which brings the gift of clean water wherever its needed most.
Source: bkr Glass Water Bottle 16 oz.
Serves 1-2 *
1 of your 5 a day + fruit toppings
- ½ cup oats (gluten-free optional)
- 2 tbsp buckwheat flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 small yellow banana (100g)
- ¾ cup plant-based milk
- ¼ tsp baking powder (gluten-free optional)
- Coconut oil spray – for cooking
- Serve with fresh fruit, desiccated coconut or toppings of your choice.
- Blend the oats in a blender or food processor until they have the texture of flour.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Leave the pancake batter to rest for 10-20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan to a medium heat. If you don’t have a non-stick pan then add 1-2 sprays of coconut oil to your pan (recommended by Healthy Jon).
- Add 2 tbsp of pancake batter into the pan and shape it into a circle. Leave to cook for 1 minute until small bubble appear. Turn over the pancake and cook for 1 minute.
- Place the pancake on a plate and repeat steap 5 until all of the batter has been used up.
- Add your toppings and enjoy.
*If I was making these for brunch I’d probably eat them all to myself and be very full afterwards!
Note: I have tried to make a thinner version of the batter, but that didn’t cook as well.
Our CAMP BABY ‘Hampton’ Pure GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Baby Blankets & Pram Rugs are unique to the Organic Bedding market. The CAMP BABY ‘Hampton’ Pure Organic Cotton Blanket is 120 x 80cm, larger than most pram blankets on the market, in dimension and available in 2 stock colors; red/cream and blue/cream (as pictured). Alternatively, drop us a quick note and we back with any fabric in our existing catalog. Shipping Weight – less than 2 kg.
Whether it’s School, Weekend Slumber Parties, Hanging out at the Beach or Camping with the Family, the CAMP BABY range of Water Resistant Organic Cotton Portable Beds will provide warmth and protection from the elements. Even little accidents are fine as the Organic Cotton Waterproofing protects the inner mattress material.
Read more at Source: Organic Cotton Camping Beds CAMP BABY
Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try.
CAMP BABY’s Naptime Portable Bed for Children & Small Adults..
Great for School, Camping or just about any activity where you want to Sleep Anywhere™– Relax with CAMP BABY
Read more at Source: Portable Bed for Children