New Solar panel technologies, including perovskite and organic solar cells, will drive down the cost of solar panels for a faster return on investment.
Read more at about New Earth Power at http://newearthpower.com/
Source: New Solar Panel Technologies
- Only purchase produce from known reputable grocers. Look for the sales pitch containing ‘natural’ or ‘fresh’ Avoid at all costs. Buy Certified Organic if source/ testing certificate trustworthy
- Avoid exceptionally bright fruit or enlarged/irregular fruits and vegetables.
- Stop contamination of soil using cadmium-rich rock phosphates
- Stop using Neurotoxins / neonics as pesticides
- Avoid Gluten
- Avoid Soy-based products including Soy Lecithin
- Avoid Dairy
- Avoid Complex Sugars
- Avoid Smoking/ Carcinogen Exposure
- Avoid Alcohol, Liquid and Aromatic Gases, Organic ‘Phenyls’ including Phenylalanine
- Avoid Exposure to Electromagnetic devices
- Enjoy Life and,
- Eat Well
That is the cure to cancer. Simple. Next question?
- Wash Fruit and veg twice before cooking consumption
- Always ‘flash-boil’ vegetables for 1 min or more, even when eaten ‘raw’, to release any further toxins but do not overcook.
C10 Cl10 = DDT or Agent Orange, and you’ve misspelled evaporate…
You’ve included firefighting techniques but you’ve not mentioned flash point…
Also, the suit may not be good enough to save them from the neurotoxins …. the sentence pertaining to carcinogenicity is incomplete.
Source: MSDS (Dienochlor) – 45443
Date: December 1, 2009Question: I have a problem with Spidermites on my Cactus collection and have tried Malathion, Neem Oil and Sevin and none of these eliminates Spidermites for good! I was told they have become moderately resistant to these and that Kelthane is one of the few systemics that is now effective. Does Home Depot sell any miticides with Kelthane? If not, where can I find it?
Answer: Kelthane is also called Dicofol and is most often sold as Dienochlor (Pentac Aquaflow, Pentac WP). I don’t think Home Depot carries these commercial grade products but you can check with your local cooperative extension office for local supplies or similar products that are more readily available to homeowners. Contact Hillsborough Extension Service, 5339 County Rd 579. Seffner, Fl., 33584-3334.
Source: The Q&A Archives: Where can I get Kelthane? – Garden.org
The extract is from a readily available PDF online with the subject matter ‘Poultry’
Definition of dicophane in the Medical Dictionary by The Free Dictionary
Also found in: Dictionary, Thesaurus, Encyclopedia.
Related to dicophane: Diclofenac
An insecticide that came into prominence during and after World War II. For a time it proved effective, but insect populations rapidly developed tolerance for it, hence much of its original effectiveness has been lost; general usage is now widely discouraged because of the toxicity that results from the environmental persistence of this agent.
Farlex Partner Medical Dictionary © Farlex 2012
A powerful insecticide now rarely used because of its toxicity. Synonym: chlorophenothane; DDT
Medical Dictionary, © 2009 Farlex and Partners
Source: Dicophane | definition of dicophane by Medical dictionary
Is Australian honey unacceptably high in toxins?
Read on at Source: Australian honey: how much is safe to eat?